4-H Youth Development
- Members live in towns, in the country, and on farms. 4-H is open to all youth regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.
- Kansas 4-H Youth Development has a policy for open enrollment. Eligible youth may enroll in Kansas 4-H Youth Development programs at any time of the year.
- Youth wanting to join must be 7 years old and not older than 18 prior to January 1 of the current year in order to be eligible for 4-H. 4-H members who are selected as winners in late summer or fall, and who turn 19 before January 1, cannot compete in state or national contests, awards, or recognition programs.
- Youth ages 5—6 years old prior to January 1 of the current 4-H year are eligible to participate in the Cloverbuds project which is offered through the 4-H clubs. Cloverbuds members are encouraged to attend Cloverbuds county-wide project meetings. (See Cloverbuds Section for policies.)
- Some of your questions may be answered in Frequently Asked Questions
We would love to have you as a Volunteer Project Leader! Do you have a knowledge you could share with youth? If you would like to be a 4-H Volunteer Project Leader in your county, contact your local extension office. Project Leaders may have from 1 to many meetings to help instruct members.
(Note) If these do not open properly in your browser, use Google Chrome browser.
Click Images for larger view
Registration Link here for YQCA