Sunflower District #6 ~ Goodland Office
Sherman County 4-H
813 Broadway Room 301
Goodland, KS 67735-0002
- November Sherman Cty 4H Newsletter
- October Sherman Cty 4H Newsletter
- Sherman County 4-H Family Guide 2021-22
- Order Form for Project books 21-22
- 2021 Event Calendar
2. Join a Club
Sherman County Clubs - Click for club information:
- Country Clovers - Jerry & Penny Nemechek
- Prairie Dale - Amanda Schilling & Jane McCary
- Ruleton Eager Beavers - Josh & Koren Dechant, Travis & Colleen Gattshall
- Sunflower - Peggy Berls & Julie Quain
3. Pick projects you are interested in Explore the Projects
4. Participate in county fair
You might also find answers on our frequently asked questions here
Enrollment deadlines for NWKS District Free Fair 4-H Division Participation
- All continuing Sherman County 4-H members must re-enroll and pay the annual State 4-H Enrollment Fee by December 1 of the current 4-H year to participate in the NW Kansas District Free Fair 4-H Division.
- As of December 1, Extension Office reminders will only be sent to currently enrolled 4-H families.
- The last day to drop or add a project is May 1 of the current 4-H year.
- Some projects require enrollment prior to participation.
- · New 4-H membersmust enroll and pay the annual State 4-H Enrollment Fee by May 1 of the current 4-H year to participate in the NW Kansas District Free Fair 4-H Division.
Note: Some projects require enrollment prior to participation.
- 4H Participation Forms
- 4-H Enrollment Online
- 4H Record Book Forms
Membership Pin Application
4-H Jr. Leaders Scholarship Application and Information