Sunflower District #6 ~ Goodland Office
Sherman County 4-H
813 Broadway Room 301
Goodland, KS 67735-0002
1. 2019-2020 online Enroll Here
2. Join a Club
Sherman County Clubs - Click for club information:
- Country Clovers - Rhea Daise
- Sunflower - Peggy Berls & Julie Quain
3. Pick projects you are interested in
Explore the Projects
4. Participate in county fair
You might also find answers on our frequently asked questions here
Enrollment deadlines for NWKS District Free Fair 4-H Division Participation
· All continuing Sherman County 4-H members must re-enroll and pay the annual State 4-H Enrollment Fee by December 1 of the current 4-H year to participate in the NW Kansas District Free Fair 4-H Division.
As of December 1, Extension Office reminders will only be sent to currently enrolled 4-H families.
The last day to drop or add a project is May 1 of the current 4-H year.
Some projects require enrollment prior to participation.
· New 4-H membersmust enroll and pay the annual State 4-H Enrollment Fee by May 1 of the current 4-H year to participate in the NW Kansas District Free Fair 4-H Division.
Note: Some projects require enrollment prior to participation.
4H News ~ Sherman County
2020 Event List coming soon
2020 Sherman Fair Theme: Coming in February Fair Website