Sunflower District #6 ~ Goodland Office
Sherman County 4-H
813 Broadway Room 301
Goodland, KS 67735-0002
1. Enroll Here
* Family Fall Edition
2. Join a Club
Sherman County Clubs - Click for club information:
- Country Clovers - Penny Nemechek & Amanda Martin
- Prairie Dale - Amanda Schilling & Kelsey Stephens
- Ruleton Eager Beavers - Travis & Colleen Gattshall
- Sunflower - Peggy Berls & Julie Quain
- 4-H Council Advisors - Colleen Duell & Colleen Gattshall
- 4-H Jr. Leaders Advisors - Jessica Wolf, Penny Nemechek, & Amanda Schilling
3. Pick projects you are interested in Explore the Projects
4. Participate in county fair
You might also find answers on our frequently asked questions here
- All continuing Sherman County 4-H members must re-enroll and pay the annual State 4-H Enrollment Fee by December 1 of the current 4-H year to participate in the NW Kansas District Free Fair 4-H Division.
- As of December 1, Extension Office reminders will only be sent to currently enrolled 4-H families.
- The last day to drop or add a project is May 1 of the current 4-H year.
- Some projects require enrollment prior to participation.
- · New 4-H membersmust enroll and pay the annual State 4-H Enrollment Fee by May 1 of the current 4-H year to participate in the NW Kansas District Free Fair 4-H Division.
Note: Some projects require enrollment prior to participation
- 4H Participation Forms
- 4-H Enrollment Online
- 4H Record Book Forms
Membership Pin Application
4-H Jr. Leaders Scholarship Application and Information
Sherman - Club Seal Requirement Form
Club Leader Resources
4H Calendars ~ Sherman County Click Here