In October each year or for all New Members: Counties require these to be turned in by Nov.1
Two forms are needed the beginning of each 4H year.
Record Books Keeping Kansas 4-H Project Record Report Forms
The new Permanent Record will be required for 2020-21 record books
The process will no longer be called KAP but Kansas 4-H Project Report Forms
Project Record Report Forms
*All animal project members will use the Animal Project Report Form to summarize your project experience.
VERY IMPORTANT: Before you begin to keep project record reports for the year, please make sure you have a current version of Adobe Reader DC. If you do not, you may download a free version, here:https://get.adobe.com/reader/. When you click on that link, the following screen will appear. "Uncheck" the 3 boxes in the middle column and click on the link circled in green to begin your download. Follow the prompts to download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Membership Pin Awards
Sherman County does not require permanent record pages on membership pins. Only current year records required.
- Member Achievement Plan - 1 (4-H Membership Pin)
- Member Achievement Plan - 2 (Bronze Pin)
- Member Achievement Plan - 3 (Clover Pin)
- Member Achievement Plan - 4 (Emerald Pin)
- Member Achievement Plan - 5 (Silver Pin)
- Member Achievement Plan - 6 (Silver Guard Pin)
- Member Achievement Plan - 7 (Leadership Pin)
- Member Achievement Plan - 8 (Gold Pin)
- Member Achievement Plan - 9 (Gold Guard Pin)
- Key Award Application
- Kansas 4-H Scholarship Application
- Vanier Family Scholarship
- NEW ***Layal Grund Memorial Scholarship Due April 1
Project/Club Leaders/Volunteers Forms